We provide a regular replenishing of kits to make sure your kit is useable and not out-of-date. Most kits have a general shelf life of about two years, however you may run out of certain products you use regularly or some products may become damaged. So it’s a good idea to employ a regular check of your kit to avoid being stuck in an emergency.
A site visit can include:
- One of our representatives coming to you on a continual basis
- Clean the kit container and check the contents, including expiry dates of pharmaceutical items
- Replenishing the kit to meet OH&S requirements
- We can make first aid risk assessments and recommend best practice
- Remove any waste products
- Note what was serviced in our call-out